UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 12th. UTRUST has a total market cap of $71.12 million and $1.93 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, UTRUST has traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar. One UTRUST token can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003089 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.42 or 0.01283170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021037 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011522 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 176.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00331814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00105857 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.