Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $807.56 million and approximately $13.37 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be purchased for $0.0554 or 0.00000637 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and LiteBit.eu. In the last week, Verge has traded 19.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.11 or 0.01830020 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004191 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006278 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008876 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027189 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00039827 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034013 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, SouthXchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Binance, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge and Coinhouse. It is not presently possible to buy Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.