VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $28.57 million and approximately $724,244.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.93 or 0.00010511 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CoinEgg, Bittrex and Bleutrade. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded up 38.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.26 or 0.00546743 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007418 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003211 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009402 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00143629 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00044660 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014222 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.