Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Verify has a total market cap of $6.89 million and $5,643.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Verify has traded up 5% against the US dollar. One Verify token can now be purchased for $0.57 or 0.00006456 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Token Store.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.68 or 0.01286870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004442 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048230 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 62.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.69 or 0.00327688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00104991 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.