Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 12th. Veritaseum has a total market capitalization of $555.62 million and $123,238.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veritaseum token can now be purchased for approximately $272.81 or 0.03171880 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, Token Store and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012275 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.22 or 0.01293140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021137 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049673 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 392.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002147 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.05 or 0.00337715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00106285 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Mercatox, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.