VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. VeriumReserve has a total market cap of $7.83 million and approximately $69,048.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriumReserve coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.25 or 0.00059891 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, VeriumReserve has traded up 39.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.75 or 0.01824040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004124 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006217 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009176 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00026870 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004571 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036143 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002049 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriumReserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.