Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.28 or 0.00037654 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, YoBit, Bittrex and CoinEgg. Vertcoin has a market cap of $140.79 million and approximately $2.08 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded up 35.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,747.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $864.32 or 0.09916750 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,267.78 or 0.14545900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.24 or 0.01815580 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $245.51 or 0.02816830 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.83 or 0.00330772 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $128.62 or 0.01475770 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $460.69 or 0.05285730 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111184 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Upbit, Coingi, CoinEgg and SouthXchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.