Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded up 8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Viacoin has a market capitalization of $70.82 million and approximately $828,644.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viacoin coin can now be bought for about $3.08 or 0.00035303 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinroom, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last week, Viacoin has traded 13% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $159.66 or 0.01840010 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006159 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009414 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027059 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00036953 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004542 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002108 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, YoBit and Coinroom. It is not presently possible to purchase Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.