VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One VIBE token can currently be purchased for about $0.45 or 0.00005125 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance. In the last week, VIBE has traded 6.4% lower against the dollar. VIBE has a total market cap of $89.30 million and approximately $2.18 million worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012251 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01285310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004494 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020987 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048804 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 153.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $28.46 or 0.00326552 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00105866 BTC.
VIBE Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VIBEHub unites Virtual/Augmented Reality with blockchain technology. It is an Ethereum-based Virtual reality platform which incorporates several marketplaces and hubs. The VIBE token will serve as the common currency on all the platform's marketplaces. “
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy VIBE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIBE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.