Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Viberate has a total market capitalization of $43.62 million and approximately $5.01 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Viberate token can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002989 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Viberate has traded 34.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.94 or 0.01279160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048563 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 54.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.39 or 0.00344127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00105348 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Viberate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.