Voise (CURRENCY:VOISE) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Voise has traded up 44.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Voise token can currently be bought for $0.0374 or 0.00000423 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Mercatox, HitBTC and Livecoin. Voise has a total market capitalization of $18.67 million and $564,940.00 worth of Voise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $112.94 or 0.01279160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048563 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 54.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 24.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.39 or 0.00344127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00105348 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Voise is an Ethereum based music streaming platform. VOICE tokens are the framework for the Voice´s environment, serving as the currency that rewards content creators and is charged to the streamers. “
Voise Token Trading
Voise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Livecoin, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Bit-Z, Mercatox and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Voise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voise must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Voise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.