Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 12th. Voxels has a market cap of $33.79 million and approximately $1.71 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Voxels coin can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001821 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. In the last seven days, Voxels has traded 32.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $162.53 or 0.01834520 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004161 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006099 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009238 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00027008 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00038170 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004500 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002092 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voxels must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.