WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One WaBi token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.55 or 0.00017899 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance. During the last week, WaBi has traded 17.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. WaBi has a market capitalization of $70.02 million and $1.43 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.17 or 0.01287310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048707 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 154.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002261 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00325733 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00105949 BTC.
WaBi Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to buy WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.