Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Waves Community Token has a total market capitalization of $19.26 million and $78,261.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves Community Token coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.93 or 0.00021694 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Coinrail, Cryptomate and Binance. During the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded 41.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012139 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.26 or 0.01286910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004452 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00020803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011268 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00048077 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 41.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.55 or 0.00332833 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00104598 BTC.
About Waves Community Token
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Kuna, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, COSS, Gate.io, Binance, Liqui, Coinrail, Bittrex, Exrates, Tidex, YoBit, Bitcoin Indonesia, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Exmo. It is not currently possible to purchase Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves Community Token must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.