Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One Waves coin can now be purchased for about $5.71 or 0.00066376 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Kuna, Liqui and Livecoin. In the last seven days, Waves has traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar. Waves has a market capitalization of $571.50 million and $22.08 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.46 or 0.00318910 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.28 or 0.00340100 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 241.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.74 or 0.00798404 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.13 or 0.00152476 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00371974 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00022550 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001572 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003558 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kuna, HitBTC, Cryptomate, COSS, Gate.io, Exrates, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Liqui, YoBit, Bitcoin Indonesia, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Exmo, Binance and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.