Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for AGNC Investment (NASDAQ: AGNC):
- 2/2/2018 – AGNC Investment had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $21.00 to $20.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – AGNC Investment had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $19.50 price target on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – AGNC Investment was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 2/1/2018 – AGNC Investment had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a $21.25 price target on the stock. They wrote, “On the conference call, management remained bullish on the investment environment for Agency mortgage REITs, though expects a more challenging environment than in 2017. We maintain our price target of $21.25, which equates to 1.08x tangible book value, which is at the high end of the range of peers.””
- 1/19/2018 – AGNC Investment was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/6/2018 – AGNC Investment was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/29/2017 – AGNC Investment was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC) opened at $18.60 on Monday. AGNC Investment Corp. has a 12 month low of $17.94 and a 12 month high of $22.34. The firm has a market capitalization of $7,270.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.49 and a beta of -0.01. The company has a quick ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 0.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05.
AGNC Investment (NASDAQ:AGNC) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, January 31st. The real estate investment trust reported $0.63 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.61 by $0.02. AGNC Investment had a return on equity of 12.17% and a net margin of 86.72%. The company had revenue of $212.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $204.32 million. During the same period last year, the company posted $0.64 earnings per share. sell-side analysts predict that AGNC Investment Corp. will post 2.41 EPS for the current year.
AGNC Investment Corp., formerly American Capital Agency Corp., is a real estate investment trust. The Company invests in agency residential mortgage-backed securities on a leveraged basis. Its investments consist of residential mortgage pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs) for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a government-sponsored enterprise, such as the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), or by the United States Government agency, such as the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae) (collectively, GSEs).
Receive News & Ratings for AGNC Investment Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGNC Investment Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.