A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG) recently:
- 2/2/2018 – Interpublic Group of Companies was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – Interpublic Group of Companies had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley to $23.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – Interpublic Group of Companies was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Interpublic Group of Companies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Interpublic’s digital capabilities, diversified business model and geographic reach offer a distinctive competitive advantage. The company plans to focus on de-leveraging and improving its balance sheet and reducing effective cost of debt. The company’s efforts in reducing costs, continuous margin improvement, stronger balance sheet and better capital structure should improve its profitability. Interpublic also outperformed the industry in the last three months. However, Interpublic reduced its organic growth guidance for 2017 as constrained marketing budgets from big clients are expected to slow down organic growth and lead to account loss headwinds. The company forms a part of the communications industry, which is highly competitive in nature. Interpublic is likely to be stifled by the renegotiated deals and restrictions imposed on trade with other European Union members post the Brexit referendum.”
- 1/23/2018 – Interpublic Group of Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pivotal Research. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We note that Omnicom has stated in filings that they “do not expect the change in the principal versus agent determination, if any, to have a material effect on (their) results of operations” because of the change in revenue recognition, as we believe Omnicom already records relevant activity on a gross basis. By contrast, IPG has stated that “the standard will also result in an increase in third party costs being included in revenue, primarily in connection with our events businesses, which will have no impact on operating income or net income.” WPP already provides disclosures related to gross vs. net revenues, but has previously indicated that it “does not expect any change to have a material effect on our results of operations.” Post these news items, valuations are unchanged. IPG is valued at $26, Omnicom at $76, Publicis at €65 and WPP at 1580p. IPG, Publicis and WPP are Buy-rated while Omnicom is Hold-rated.””
- 1/18/2018 – Interpublic Group of Companies was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/2/2018 – Interpublic Group of Companies was downgraded by analysts at Macquarie from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
Shares of Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (NYSE:IPG) traded up $0.30 during trading on Monday, reaching $22.04. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,885,246 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,147,097. The company has a quick ratio of 0.93, a current ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63. Interpublic Group of Companies Inc has a 12-month low of $18.30 and a 12-month high of $25.71. The firm has a market capitalization of $8,448.35, a PE ratio of 15.31, a PEG ratio of 2.24 and a beta of 1.45.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc is a global advertising and marketing services company. The Company specializes in consumer advertising, digital marketing, communications planning and media buying, public relations and specialized communications disciplines. It operates in two segments: Integrated Agency Networks (IAN) and Constituency Management Group (CMG).
Receive News & Ratings for Interpublic Group of Companies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Interpublic Group of Companies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.