T-Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/9/2018 – T-Mobile US had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $40.00 to $45.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – T-Mobile US was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/9/2018 – T-Mobile US was upgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – T-Mobile US was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/23/2018 – T-Mobile US was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – T-Mobile US had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $76.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – T-Mobile US was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 12/14/2017 – T-Mobile US was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
T-Mobile US Inc (NASDAQ TMUS) traded down $1.08 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $58.12. 4,820,000 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,520,000. The firm has a market cap of $50,580.00, a P/E ratio of 11.18, a PEG ratio of 0.78 and a beta of 0.30. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.30, a current ratio of 0.77 and a quick ratio of 0.64. T-Mobile US Inc has a twelve month low of $54.60 and a twelve month high of $68.88.
T-Mobile US (NASDAQ:TMUS) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 8th. The Wireless communications provider reported $0.48 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.37 by $0.11. The company had revenue of $10.76 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $10.84 billion. T-Mobile US had a net margin of 11.19% and a return on equity of 9.60%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 5.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.45 EPS. research analysts expect that T-Mobile US Inc will post 3.05 EPS for the current fiscal year.
T-Mobile US, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides mobile communications services in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company offers voice, messaging, and data services to approximately 71 million customers in the postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale markets. It also provides wireless devices, including smartphones, tablets, and other mobile communication devices, as well as accessories that are manufactured by various suppliers.
Receive News & Ratings for T-Mobile US Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for T-Mobile US Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.