A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Ctrip.Com International (NASDAQ: CTRP) recently:
- 2/5/2018 – Ctrip.Com International is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “hold” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – Ctrip.Com International was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – Ctrip.Com International is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They set a “market perform” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/26/2018 – Ctrip.Com International had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – Ctrip.Com International was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/23/2018 – Ctrip.Com International was downgraded by analysts at Guggenheim from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/22/2018 – Ctrip.Com International was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 1/5/2018 – Ctrip.Com International is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set a “weight” rating and a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – Ctrip.Com International was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Ctrip.com International, Ltd. is a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations, airline tickets and packaged-tours in China. Ctrip aggregates information on hotels and flights and enables customers to make informed and cost-effective hotel and flight bookings. Ctrip targets primarily business and leisure travelers in China who do not travel in group. These travelers form a traditionally under-served yet fast-growing segment of the China travel industry. Ctrip has experienced substantial growth and become one of the best-known travel brands in China. “
- 12/22/2017 – Ctrip.Com International was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Ctrip.Com International Ltd (NASDAQ CTRP) opened at $44.25 on Monday. Ctrip.Com International Ltd has a fifty-two week low of $42.65 and a fifty-two week high of $60.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40, a current ratio of 1.51 and a quick ratio of 1.51. The stock has a market capitalization of $22,500.44, a PE ratio of 73.75, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 5.41 and a beta of 1.90.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (Ctrip) is a travel service provider for accommodation reservation, transportation ticketing, packaged tours and corporate travel management in China. The Company aggregates hotel and transportation information to enable business and leisure travelers to make bookings. It helps leisure travelers book tour packages and guided tours, and helps corporate clients manage their travel requirements.
Receive News & Ratings for CtripCom International Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CtripCom International Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.