Eli Lilly and (NYSE: LLY) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/2/2018 – Eli Lilly and had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – Eli Lilly and had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Corp from $88.00 to $86.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2018 – Eli Lilly and had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $73.00 to $74.00. They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Eli Lilly and was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – Eli Lilly and was given a new $100.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – Eli Lilly and was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $86.98.
- 1/5/2018 – Eli Lilly and was upgraded by analysts at Argus from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $85.52.
Eli Lilly and Co (LLY) traded up $0.14 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $76.37. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,341,002 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,300,003. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 1.38 and a quick ratio of 1.03. Eli Lilly and Co has a 52 week low of $73.69 and a 52 week high of $89.09. The firm has a market cap of $83,940.00, a PE ratio of -381.85, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.39 and a beta of 0.23.
Eli Lilly and (NYSE:LLY) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, January 31st. The company reported $1.14 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.08 by $0.06. Eli Lilly and had a positive return on equity of 31.44% and a negative net margin of 0.89%. The company had revenue of $6.16 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $5.93 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.95 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 7.0% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts predict that Eli Lilly and Co will post 4.88 earnings per share for the current year.
In other Eli Lilly and news, major shareholder Lilly Endowment Inc sold 200,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, December 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of $88.20, for a total transaction of $17,640,000.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 123,084,104 shares in the company, valued at approximately $10,856,017,972.80. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, SVP Susan Mahony sold 36,585 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, December 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $86.18, for a total value of $3,152,895.30. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 54,885 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,729,989.30. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 259,610 shares of company stock worth $22,727,406 in the last quarter. 0.20% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Eli Lilly and Company is engaged in drug manufacturing business. The Company discovers, develops, manufactures and markets products in two segments: human pharmaceutical products and animal health products. The Company’s human pharmaceutical business segment sells medicines, which are discovered or developed by its scientists.
Receive News & Ratings for Eli Lilly and Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eli Lilly and Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.