A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Prologis (NYSE: PLD):
- 1/30/2018 – Prologis had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $61.00 to $64.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Prologis had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $68.00 to $70.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Prologis had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 1/23/2018 – Prologis was given a new $69.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “4Q Cash SSNOI (PLD share) increased 5.5% driven by US up 6.8%. The growth was largely driven by rents; cash rents up 8.8% as occupancy remained robust (+10bps y/y to 97.2%).””
- 1/23/2018 – Prologis was given a new $68.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/26/2017 – Prologis was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Prologis have underperformed the industry it belongs to, in the past month. Moreover, the stock has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for fourth-quarter 2017 funds from operations (FFO) per share being revised downward over the same time frame. Notably, the industrial real estate market is enjoying elevated demand for logistics infrastructure amid an e-commerce boom, recovering economy and job market as well as healthy manufacturing environment. However, a whole lot of new buildings are slated to be completed and made available in the market in the near term, leading to higher supply and lesser scope for rent and occupancy growth. Also, rate hike have added to the company’s woes. Nevertheless, the company has balance sheet strength and capacity to offer modern distribution facilities in strategic infill locations.”
- 12/21/2017 – Prologis had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $72.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/15/2017 – Prologis was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Prologis Inc (NYSE PLD) traded down $0.77 during trading on Monday, hitting $59.55. The stock had a trading volume of 214,725 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,761,664. The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 0.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50. The firm has a market capitalization of $32,102.30, a P/E ratio of 19.46, a PEG ratio of 3.84 and a beta of 0.83. Prologis Inc has a 12 month low of $48.80 and a 12 month high of $67.53.
Prologis (NYSE:PLD) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, January 23rd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.67 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.66 by $0.01. Prologis had a return on equity of 9.11% and a net margin of 63.11%. The business had revenue of $550.65 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $533.54 million. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.63 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 1.6% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts expect that Prologis Inc will post 2.9 earnings per share for the current year.
Prologis, Inc is a real estate investment trust (REIT) company. The Company is engaged in logistics real estate business. The Company’s segments include Real Estate Operations and Strategic Capital. The Real estate operations segment consists of rental operations and development. The Company’s strategic capital segment includes asset management services, as well as services performed for unconsolidated co-investment ventures.
Receive News & Ratings for Prologis Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prologis Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.