BOK Financial (NASDAQ: BOKF) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/26/2018 – BOK Financial had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $99.00 to $101.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – BOK Financial had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stephens. They now have a $104.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – BOK Financial had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods.
- 1/25/2018 – BOK Financial was downgraded by analysts at Hovde Group from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $103.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – BOK Financial had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada to $100.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – BOK Financial had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DA Davidson. They now have a $103.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/11/2018 – BOK Financial was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $108.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of BOK Financial have outperformed the industry over the past six months. The company has a decent earnings surprise history. It surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings in two of the trailing four quarters. We believe the diverse revenue mix and favorable geographic footprint will support growth in the upcoming quarters. The company's continuous expansion via acquisitions is also expected to aid top-line growth. Moreover, increasing loan balances and easing margin pressure are positives. However, consistently mounting costs remain a near-term headwind. Also, significant exposure toward brokerage and trading revenues amid challenging trading environment is a major concern.”
Shares of BOK Financial Co. (BOKF) opened at $92.54 on Monday. BOK Financial Co. has a twelve month low of $73.44 and a twelve month high of $98.80. The stock has a market cap of $6,051.65, a P/E ratio of 18.07, a P/E/G ratio of 1.80 and a beta of 1.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.82, a current ratio of 0.91 and a quick ratio of 0.90.
BOK Financial (NASDAQ:BOKF) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, January 24th. The bank reported $1.29 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.34 by ($0.05). BOK Financial had a net margin of 20.14% and a return on equity of 10.05%. The company had revenue of $383.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $391.73 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $1.09 earnings per share. equities analysts anticipate that BOK Financial Co. will post 6.42 EPS for the current year.
BOK Financial Corporation is a financial holding company. The Company offers full service banking in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Colorado, Arizona and Kansas/Missouri. The Company’s segments include Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking, Wealth Management, and Funds Management and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for BOK Financial Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BOK Financial Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.