A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) recently:
- 2/9/2018 – Cardinal Health was given a new $72.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Cardinal Health was given a new $83.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Cardinal Health was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/29/2018 – Cardinal Health was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $84.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Over the last year, Cardinal Health has underperformed the broader industry with respect to price. However, a solid fiscal 2018 guidance instills our confidence in the stock. Also, Cardinal Health ended first-quarter on a solid note, courtesy of an encouraging performance at the Medical segment. The Pharmaceutical segment witnessed strong growth in the Specialty business and gained a huge number of Pharmaceutical Distribution customers. Furthermore, the company is banking on strategic buyouts, joint ventures and supply agreements to drive growth. On the flipside, despite growth in business, profits at the Pharmaceutical segment were hurt by generic pharmaceutical pricing, which is a major headwind. Intensifying competition and customer concentration are other bottlenecks. A sluggish macroeconomic scenario and tough product pricing environment are likely to impede growth.”
- 1/24/2018 – Cardinal Health was given a new $73.00 price target on by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/17/2018 – Cardinal Health had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – Cardinal Health is now covered by analysts at Evercore ISI. They set an “in-line” rating and a $67.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Cardinal Health was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Cardinal Health Inc (CAH) opened at $66.72 on Monday. The company has a market cap of $20,997.25, a PE ratio of 11.60, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.45 and a beta of 0.96. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.19, a current ratio of 1.09 and a quick ratio of 0.57. Cardinal Health Inc has a 12-month low of $54.66 and a 12-month high of $84.88.
Cardinal Health (NYSE:CAH) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 8th. The company reported $1.31 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $1.14 by $0.17. The business had revenue of $35.19 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $34.63 billion. Cardinal Health had a net margin of 1.37% and a return on equity of 24.81%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 6.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $1.34 earnings per share. equities analysts forecast that Cardinal Health Inc will post 5.41 EPS for the current year.
In other Cardinal Health news, CEO Michael C. Kaufmann sold 18,586 shares of Cardinal Health stock in a transaction dated Monday, January 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $73.90, for a total value of $1,373,505.40. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now owns 211,849 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $15,655,641.10. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Insiders own 0.97% of the company’s stock.
Cardinal Health, Inc is a healthcare services and products company. The Company operates through two segments: Pharmaceutical and Medical. The Pharmaceutical segment distributes branded and generic pharmaceutical, specialty pharmaceutical, over-the-counter healthcare and consumer products. This segment also operates nuclear pharmacies and cyclotron facilities; provides pharmacy management services to hospitals, as well as medication therapy management and patient outcomes services to hospitals, other healthcare providers and payers, and provides services to healthcare companies.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardinal Health Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardinal Health Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.