Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/6/2018 – Toll Brothers was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Strong housing demand and lack of competition in the luxury new home market is expected to drive Toll Brothers’ revenues. Also, the 2018 outlook for the U.S. homebuilding industry is quite compelling courtesy of healthy demand and strong economic growth. Meanwhile, Toll Brothers’ shares have gained 42.2% in the last one year, outperforming its industry's gain of 37%. Earnings estimates have moved up for the current year and next over the last 30 days. However, we are also concerned about the escalating building material and labor costs that are proving to be a drag on margins.”
- 2/2/2018 – Toll Brothers was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Toll Brothers had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Toll Brothers had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $45.00. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 1/18/2018 – Toll Brothers was given a new $58.00 price target on by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/17/2018 – Toll Brothers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a $58.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $53.00.
- 12/29/2017 – Toll Brothers had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $45.00 to $47.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Toll Brothers was given a new $55.00 price target on by analysts at Argus. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/18/2017 – Toll Brothers had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada to $57.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Toll Brothers Inc (TOL) traded up $0.49 on Monday, hitting $45.02. 646,445 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,239,938. Toll Brothers Inc has a one year low of $31.05 and a one year high of $52.73. The firm has a market capitalization of $6,845.66, a PE ratio of 14.11, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.80 and a beta of 1.38. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.71, a quick ratio of 0.97 and a current ratio of 6.61.
Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, December 5th. The construction company reported $1.17 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.19 by ($0.02). Toll Brothers had a return on equity of 12.00% and a net margin of 9.21%. The firm had revenue of $2.03 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.09 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.67 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 9.3% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts forecast that Toll Brothers Inc will post 4.08 EPS for the current year.
In other news, CAO Joseph R. Sicree sold 4,500 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, January 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $51.48, for a total value of $231,660.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief accounting officer now directly owns 24,197 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,245,661.56. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Also, Director Richard J. Braemer sold 20,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, December 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $46.55, for a total transaction of $931,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 82,873 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $3,857,738.15. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last quarter, insiders sold 135,950 shares of company stock valued at $6,781,012. Corporate insiders own 9.01% of the company’s stock.
Toll Brothers, Inc is engaged in designing, building, marketing, selling and arranging financing for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. The Company operates through two segments: Traditional Home Building and Toll Brothers City Living (City Living). Within the Traditional Home Building segment, it operates in five geographic segments in the United States: the North, consisting of Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey and New York; the Mid-Atlantic, consisting of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia; the South, consisting of Florida, North Carolina and Texas; the West, consisting of Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and Washington, and California.
Receive News & Ratings for Toll Brothers Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toll Brothers Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.