WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last week, WeTrust has traded up 33.6% against the dollar. WeTrust has a total market capitalization of $32.26 million and $224,176.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WeTrust token can currently be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00003963 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.54 or 0.01281530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004485 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011317 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00048626 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 95.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.80 or 0.00325124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00105232 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.