Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded up 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One Wings token can now be bought for $0.68 or 0.00007745 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC and Binance. Wings has a market capitalization of $60.80 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Wings has traded up 32.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $112.34 or 0.01283840 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004503 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021005 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011447 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048589 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 150% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.51 or 0.00325756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00105435 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Liqui, Binance, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.