Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded 12.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. Worldcore has a market cap of $31.11 million and $1.65 million worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Worldcore token can now be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002002 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Worldcore has traded up 31.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012140 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.41 or 0.01277820 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021080 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011304 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00048489 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 74.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002316 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.40 or 0.00331262 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00105382 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Worldcore Token Trading
Worldcore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase Worldcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Worldcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Worldcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Worldcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.