XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 12th. One XTRABYTES coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002369 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. In the last week, XTRABYTES has traded 28.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. XTRABYTES has a total market cap of $88.82 million and approximately $232,712.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01284420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00048678 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048116 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 137% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00143661 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.