ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 12th. In the last week, ZClassic has traded up 30.5% against the US dollar. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for $103.30 or 0.01199680 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $340.65 million and $3.27 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $129.71 or 0.01506420 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $463.02 or 0.05377620 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048049 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.00 or 0.00418081 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00025727 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00017940 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.