ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. ZCoin has a total market capitalization of $224.46 million and approximately $5.54 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCoin coin can now be purchased for about $54.90 or 0.00638192 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, ZCoin has traded 28.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,654.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $854.77 or 0.09936260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,265.50 or 0.14710900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.50 or 0.01819230 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.18 or 0.02815200 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.60 or 0.00320875 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.27 or 0.01502710 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $462.67 or 0.05378280 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00108650 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, BX Thailand, TDAX, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Binance, Cryptopia, Bitcoin Indonesia and AEX. It is not presently possible to buy ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.