ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One ZenCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $37.52 or 0.00434012 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, COSS and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, ZenCash has traded up 21.7% against the dollar. ZenCash has a total market cap of $120.18 million and approximately $657,582.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.07 or 0.01307810 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $456.01 or 0.05274620 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048645 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.17 or 0.01229470 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026951 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00017271 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZenCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.