Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 12th. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0259 or 0.00000294 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, C-CEX and Bit-Z. Zeusshield has a total market capitalization of $29.85 million and approximately $837,680.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012197 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.91 or 0.01283780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004492 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011370 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048177 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.67 or 0.00337394 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00104912 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, C-CEX, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.