Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.24 or 0.00014000 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Zoin has traded 71.2% higher against the dollar. Zoin has a market cap of $20.76 million and approximately $71,823.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,915.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $865.48 or 0.09755260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,283.42 or 0.14466100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.45 or 0.01819770 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $246.62 or 0.02779750 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.23 or 0.00329452 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.05 or 0.01296760 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $459.77 or 0.05182300 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00109962 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.