ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. During the last week, ZrCoin has traded 26.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZrCoin token can currently be bought for $1.49 or 0.00017205 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and HitBTC. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $5.66 million and approximately $61,438.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012333 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $112.08 or 0.01302530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004501 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00048625 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 40.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.85 or 0.00323688 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00105011 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.