0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, 0x has traded 15.1% higher against the dollar. One 0x token can now be bought for $0.97 or 0.00011310 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, BigONE and IDEX. 0x has a total market capitalization of $490.83 million and $10.39 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.89 or 0.01297830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021010 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049286 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001840 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00307331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00106071 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Binance, HitBTC, IDEX, Gatecoin, Radar Relay, Poloniex, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gate.io, ChaoEX, OKEx, Huobi, Livecoin, Mercatox and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to buy 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.