1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. 1337 has a market cap of $11.83 million and approximately $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 1337 coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, 1337 has traded 44.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00093359 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.54 or 0.00098146 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00049097 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004345 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.31 or 0.00778050 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 37.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00035149 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00110922 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy 1337 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1337 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 1337 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.