Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Achain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004275 BTC on exchanges including Allcoin, OKEx, Kucoin and CoolCoin. Achain has a total market cap of $110.88 million and $7.25 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Achain has traded up 18.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.46 or 0.01291680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011635 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048524 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.35 or 0.00305417 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104843 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Allcoin, CoolCoin and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.