adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last seven days, adbank has traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar. adbank has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $122,296.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day. One adbank token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0215 or 0.00000249 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012046 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01298320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011606 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049124 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00310767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00105023 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002527 BTC.
adbank Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase adbank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.