adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 13th. One adToken token can now be bought for $0.0781 or 0.00000904 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and Bittrex. adToken has a market cap of $46.88 million and $1.16 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, adToken has traded 26.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011919 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.64 or 0.01291820 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020975 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011586 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049194 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00309438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00104009 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 48.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001182 BTC.
adToken Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
adToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy adToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.