Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Adzcoin has a market cap of $2.31 million and approximately $2,797.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Adzcoin has traded 19.5% higher against the US dollar. One Adzcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0531 or 0.00000621 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $590.78 or 0.06908490 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003008 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00029931 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00033553 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00025696 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004138 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014835 BTC.
Adzcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Buying and Selling Adzcoin
Adzcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.