Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Aeron has a total market cap of $20.87 million and approximately $1.76 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Aeron has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Aeron token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.61 or 0.00018866 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Kuna, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $110.93 or 0.01299750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021320 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011726 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049108 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00310063 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00104882 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002545 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Kuna, Tidex, Binance and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.