Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded 13.1% higher against the US dollar. Aeternity has a total market capitalization of $570.93 million and approximately $7.66 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can now be purchased for about $2.45 or 0.00028576 BTC on exchanges including AEX, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00047310 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00147180 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC, BigONE, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Coinbene, Mercatox and AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.