AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. During the last seven days, AidCoin has traded 22.6% higher against the dollar. AidCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $329,915.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AidCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003471 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012182 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004700 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.79 or 0.01292780 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021059 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011555 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048687 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.89 or 0.00310939 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104422 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002537 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to purchase AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.