Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. Aion has a total market cap of $255.44 million and $3.16 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aion token can now be bought for $2.87 or 0.00033441 BTC on exchanges including Token Store, Radar Relay, Binance and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Aion has traded 17% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.19 or 0.00305493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104505 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Token Store and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.