AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 13th. One AirSwap token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.57 or 0.00006628 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Liqui, Binance and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, AirSwap has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. AirSwap has a market cap of $85.76 million and approximately $2.43 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 42.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00307160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104616 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
Buying and Selling AirSwap
AirSwap can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, OKEx, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Huobi and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase AirSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AirSwap must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.