ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last seven days, ALIS has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. One ALIS token can currently be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00004194 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and YoBit. ALIS has a market cap of $13.82 million and $22,958.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011968 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.05 or 0.01298440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021179 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011705 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049186 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.72 or 0.00312471 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00105460 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002524 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.