ALQO (CURRENCY:ALQO) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One ALQO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00011399 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, ALQO has traded up 14.5% against the US dollar. ALQO has a market capitalization of $11.60 million and approximately $221,470.00 worth of ALQO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00064695 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017108 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002072 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Alqo is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Quark algorithm. Alqo features a second layer network of masternodes that provide near-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling ALQO
ALQO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to purchase ALQO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALQO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALQO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALQO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALQO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.