Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Ambrosus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.50 or 0.00005860 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance and EtherDelta. Ambrosus has a market cap of $72.88 million and $1.70 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ambrosus has traded up 3.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.36 or 0.01294690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048869 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104986 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.