DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/9/2018 – DXC Technology had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $90.00 to $100.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – DXC Technology had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $110.00 to $117.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – DXC Technology had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $104.00 to $114.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – DXC Technology was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Estimates have been stable lately ahead of DXC Technology’s Q3 earnings release. Notably, the company is a result of merger between CSC and Enterprise Services Division of HPE. We believe that the merger has opened up avenues of growth for the combined company. The merger has combined CSC’s strength in insurance, healthcare, and financial services with HPE’s expertise in industries like transportation, pharma, technology, media and telecom. Following the footsteps of CSC, DXC Technology may be seen making strategic acquisitions to enhance portfolio, which is likely drive growth over the long run. Further, the company is projected to generate cost synergies worth $1 billion during the first year and record a run rate $1.5 billion at the end of the same. The stock has outperformed the industry in the year-to-date period. Nonetheless, rising interest expenses due to increased debt burden may dampen its profitability.”
- 1/31/2018 – DXC Technology was upgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/18/2018 – DXC Technology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc. They now have a $117.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $107.00.
- 1/9/2018 – DXC Technology had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $107.00 to $116.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – DXC Technology had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $96.00 price target on the stock.
DXC Technology (NYSE DXC) opened at $97.90 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48, a current ratio of 0.99 and a quick ratio of 1.00. The company has a market capitalization of $27,710.00 and a PE ratio of 31.99. DXC Technology has a 1 year low of $67.76 and a 1 year high of $102.95.
DXC Technology (NYSE:DXC) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, February 8th. The company reported $2.15 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.99 by $0.16. The firm had revenue of $6.19 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $6.19 billion. DXC Technology had a return on equity of 17.97% and a net margin of 5.18%. DXC Technology’s quarterly revenue was up 222.7% compared to the same quarter last year. equities research analysts anticipate that DXC Technology will post 7.74 EPS for the current fiscal year.
DXC Technology Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology services and solutions primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. It operates through two segments, Global Business Services (GBS) and Global Infrastructure Services (GIS). The GBS segment offers technology solutions comprising consulting, applications services, and software.
Receive News & Ratings for DXC Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DXC Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.