CA (NASDAQ: CA) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/7/2018 – CA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Argus. They now have a $33.70 price target on the stock, down previously from $40.00.
- 2/2/2018 – CA had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Evercore ISI. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – CA was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “CA reported better-than-expected third-quarter fiscal 2018 results. The company's upbeat earnings guidance for fiscal 2018 makes us optimistic about its growth prospect. We are positive about CA’s acquisition strategy, which has enhanced its IT management, software and services portfolio. Moreover, we believe that the diversity of its products and the increased efficiency offered by them will attract customers across sectors, lending stability to its business model. Additionally, CA’s “go to market” sales strategy integrates the commercial functions of sales, marketing, brand management, pricing and consumer insight, which helps it in lowering costs, thereby improving the bottom line. Nonetheless, intensifying competition from peers, an uncertain economic environment and currency headwinds are other concerns. Notably, the stock has underperformed the industry in the last one year.”
- 1/31/2018 – CA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – CA had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $34.00 to $37.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/31/2018 – CA had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc..
- 1/31/2018 – CA had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $34.00 to $36.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/26/2018 – CA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/6/2018 – CA was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
CA, Inc. (NASDAQ CA) opened at $34.02 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.24, a current ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44. The company has a market cap of $14,180.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 33.68, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 4.23 and a beta of 0.70. CA, Inc. has a one year low of $30.45 and a one year high of $36.56.
CA (NASDAQ:CA) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, January 30th. The technology company reported $0.75 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.55 by $0.20. The company had revenue of $1.09 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.07 billion. CA had a net margin of 10.23% and a return on equity of 16.52%. CA’s quarterly revenue was up 8.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.63 earnings per share. equities research analysts anticipate that CA, Inc. will post 2.37 EPS for the current year.
CA, Inc (CA) is engaged in providing software solutions enabling customers to plan, develop, manage and secure applications and enterprise environments across distributed, cloud, mobile and mainframe platforms. The Company operates through three business segments: Mainframe Solutions, Enterprise Solutions and Services.
Receive News & Ratings for CA Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CA Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.